Disability Confident Employers
The Disability Confident scheme supports employers to make the most of the talents disabled people can bring to your workplace.
Through Disability Confident, thousands of employers are:
· Challenging attitudes towards disability
· Increasing understanding of disability
· Removing barriers to disabled people and those with long-term health conditions
· Ensuring that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfill their potential and realize their aspirations
Why you should become Disability Confident
Being Disability Confident could help you discover someone your business just can’t do without.
Whether an employee has become disabled during their working life, or you’re looking for new recruits, being Disability Confident can help your people fulfill their potential and contribute fully to your team’s success.
By being Disability Confident, you’ll also be seen as leading the way in your business sector and beyond, helping to positively change attitudes, behaviors and cultures.
Disability Confident helps businesses:
· Draw from the widest possible pool of talent
· Secure and retain high quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
· Save time and money on the costs of recruitment and training by reducing staff turnover
· Keep valuable skills and experience
· Reduce the levels and costs of sickness absences
· Improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating that they treat all employees fairly
Last edited: 19/10/2018